2020 NDIA Joint Armaments and Robotics Conference & Exhibition
4/27/2020 - 4/30/2020
Columbus Georgia Convention & Trade Center
801 Front Avenue
Columbus,  GA  31901
Theme : Advancing Combat Lethality
Event Type : Conference, Exhibit
Event Code : 0380
Hosted in the middle of a defense industry hub, this newly joint event offers attendees a unique conference and exhibition experience. With an overall theme of Advancing Combat Lethality, keynotes, networking events, and exhibits will be shared. However, different breakout sessions will occur simultaneously and be either armaments or robotics specific. With this structure, attendees have the freedom to personalize their agenda by choosing to attend any and all sessions that are of the most importance and interest to them. At the same time, attendees have the opportunity to branch out and explore sessions and topics that may be new to them.
*Please note: some concurrent sessions of this Conference are restricted to DoD, U.S. DoD Contractors, and DOE Only who are citizens of the U.S. Provisions of applicable DoD policies do no permit waiving the DoD and U.S. Citizenship requirements for attending these sessions.
This event is open to the press except for the closed sessions noted above.
- Participate in a first-time event that brings together the Armaments and Robotics communities under a common theme and purpose
- Network with a diverse crowd of innovators from industry, government, and academia
- Curate a personalized agenda based on your interests and expertise with keynotes speeches, technical presentations, dynamic demonstrations, networking opportunities, and more
- Uncover the growing role of arms, guns and ammunition, rockets and missiles, and unconventional and emerging armaments systems
- Identify the importance of robotic training systems, combat vehicle autonomy and armament, situational awareness, joint lethality in contested environments, manufacturing and readiness, logistics and maintenance, and international participation by allies and partners
- Attend a live fire demonstration of armaments technology and a demonstration of robotic capabilities
ContactTrish Wildt - Conference Logistics
Ms. Tatiana Jackson