Hotel & Conference Location
Courtyard San Diego Airport/Liberty Station
2592 Laning Road
San Diego, CA 92106
A block of rooms has been reserved at the Courtyard San Diego Airport/Liberty Station, which is also the location of the Monday evening reception and where you can pick the shuttle up on Tuesday and Wednesday to get onto base. The cutoff date for the room block is Friday, March 6, 2020.
You can make your room reservation by clicking below:
- Industry Group Reservation Link
- Government Group Reservation Link
- Phone Reservations: Guests can make reservations by calling Marriott's toll free number at (800)-321-2211, please reference NDIA USW Spring Conference.
- Industry: $193 Single/Double Occupancy
- Government: $173 Single/Double Occupancy (prevailing government per diem will apply - subject to change)
U.S. government issued active duty ID cards are required upon check-in. Failure to present these credentials will result in being charged the prevailing hotel rack rate. For additional information on Marriott's policy for who is eligible to receive the per diem rate, please click here
Be sure to make your reservation by the cutoff date of Friday, March 6, 2020. Rooms may sell out before this date, so we recommend making your reservations as early as possible.
Check-in and Check-out
Check in: 4:00 pm; Check out: 12:00 pm
An overnight parking fee of $16 will be charged per car per night. Bus or vehicles with trailers will be charged $25 per night.
Complimentary Airport Shuttle
- From baggage claim make your way to the “Courtesy Vehicle Pickup” area and dial (619) 221-1900 for a pick-up
- Please see the Front Desk 1 day prior to departure to schedule a shuttle