Maximize your company’s exposure with a tabletop display. Space is limited, so register today!
- $2,000 – NDIA Member Rate
- $2,500 – NDIA Non-Member Rate
Includes two complimentary conference registrations along with company name, logo, and 50-word description in the conference program. Any additional display personnel must register as attendees and pay the attendee fee.
All displays must be of the simple table-top/pop-up style standards. Space per pop-up display shall not exceed 10 ft. wide by 6 ft. deep. Space per table-top display shall not exceed 6 ft. wide. Minimal hardware to be utilized (computer systems for demonstrations are OK). No formal decorating company is involved. Companies must bring their own displays and plan to do their own set-up. Standard 2.5 x 6 ft. draped folding table and chair will be provided for each display space. No other props or setups (pipe & drape, plants, etc.) will be utilized.
Display Set-Up, Hours, & Breakdown
Monday, March 2
- 1:00 – 3:00 pm | Set-Up Time
Tuesday, March 3
- Tabletop displays manned and open during breakfast, morning break, lunch, afternoon break, and evening reception
Wednesday, March 4
- Tabletop displays manned and open during breakfast and morning break
- Tabletop displays may remain open until 11:30 am (after the morning break)
- Tabletop display breakdown must be completed by 1:30 pm
Please note: there will not be security provided for the tabletops, do not leave valuables unattended.
Space is awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. Return the form, payment in full, your company logo, and a 50-word company description to secure your display space. Form must be returned by February 21, 2020.