Tuition/Registration Fee = $2,625
The $2,625 tuition fee includes:
- Five (5) days of instruction,
- Substantial course materials,
- Continental breakfast daily,
- Two (2) hosted receptions (Monday and Thursday), and
- Morning and afternoon coffee breaks daily.
All cancellations received on/before Friday, February 21, 2020, will receive a refund minus a cancellation fee of $100. Refunds will not be given for cancellations after February 21, 2020. Refunds will not be issued for no shows. Substitutions are welcome in lieu of cancellations. Substitutions and cancellations must be made in writing to Tiffany Milnor at tmilnor@NDIA.org or via fax to 703-522-4601.
The refund process can take up to 5-to-14 business days to be fully completed.
There is an additional $75 transfer fee each time that you transfer to a new course. Please choose the course that you transfer to carefully as there are only three transfers allowed.