NDIA is offering innovators and entrepreneurs the opportunity to present their new products, ideas, and services as a part of the AI Capabilities Center during NSAICE. Selected companies will be given 10 minutes of presentation time followed by 5 minutes of dedicated question and answer time to showcase their capabilities to members of the AI community. This is an exceptional opportunity to present your products and services to this exclusive group
Do you have a product or service that could help the AI community? Act now to be considered for this limited opportunity.
To be considered, you must submit an AI Capabilities Center official application including a brief (200 words or less) description of your presentation.
The applications deadline has been extended to Thursday, October 29. If selected, companies will now be notified on Monday, November 9.
- The individual named on this application will be used as the "Point of Contact" throughout the application process. Only one application per company is permitted.
- This application is to apply to present at the AI Capabilities Center and does not guarantee a presentation slot. The application is not a contract or a commitment to present your innovative idea at NSAICE
- Following the submission of your application, you will receive an e-mail confirmation of receipt from NDIA.
- An NDIA-identified AI Capabilities Center Committee will review all applications and select participants.
- Selected applications will need to pay a fee to participate. This fee is $1,000 for small business and $2,000 for other presenters. Registration instructions will be given to all selected applicants.
What type of companies should apply?
- Non-traditional companies
- Companies new to doing business with DoD
- Small Businesses
What business categories are we looking for?
- Machine learning
- Nero networks
- High performance computing
- Human augmentation
- Increase combat productiveness
For more information on submitting your AI Capabilities Center application, please contact Tiffany Milnor at tmilnor@NDIA.org.