2020 Virtual Systems and Mission Engineering Conference
11/10/2020 - 11/13/2020
Event Type : Virtual Meeting, Conference
Event Code : 1870
Welcome to the first-ever 2020 Virtual Systems and Mission Engineering Conference!
*Please note that this conference will not take place on Veteran's Day, but will resume on Thursday, November 12th.
- Gain insight on improving acquisition and performance of defense programs and systems.
- Hear from Progam Managers, Systems Engineers, Chief Scientists, and Engineers and Managers.
- Participate in Q&As with session speakers; getting your most pressing systems engineering questions answered.
- View handouts to supplement and enhance your virtual experience.
- Network and build relationships with like-minded professionals during virtual networking opportunities.
NDIA has a policy of strict compliance with federal and state antitrust laws. The antitrust laws prohibit competitors from engaging in actions that could result in an unreasonable restraint of trade. Consequently, NDIA members must avoid discussing certain topics when they are together – both at formal association membership, board, committee, and other meetings and in informal contacts with other industry members: prices, fees, rates, profit margins, or other terms or conditions of sale (including allowances, credit terms, and warranties); allocation of markets or customers or division of territories; or refusals to deal with or boycotts of suppliers, customers or other third parties, or topics that may lead participants not to deal with a particular supplier, customer or third party.