Registration - Important Notice
Registration is closed for this event. If you have any questions, please contact Alissa Meehan at 703-247-2540 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Due to this facility requirements, this event will have NO on-site registrations.
On-site Badging and Identification
Upon arrival, you will need to bring a photo ID to show to the building security in order to receive your badge. Be sure to have the following correct ID:
U.S. Citizens Compliant IDs:
- Compliant state driver's license
- U.S. Passport
- HSPD12 badge
- Military ID
Foreign National Compliant IDs
Foreign Nationals will need both of the following:
- Passport with current stamp, including WVB, BI, L1, etc. Please note: VWT and B2 (tourist visas) will not be accepted
- AND Visa card, Green card, 1-20, EAD card, DS-2019, I-797, etc.
There will be a printed copy of the program on-site. The agenda will include information about both days of the meeting.
Wi-Fi will be available in the meeting room. Details will be provided in the conference program, once confirmed.
Closed toed shoes are required when touring the MDF High Bay.
Appropriate dress for the symposium is business attire for civilians or uniform of the day for military personnel.
Getting to Oak Ridge National Laboratory
From Turkey Creek Area:
Head north on TN-131 N/Lovell Rd. In approximately 3 miles use the left 2 lanes to turn onto Schaeffer Rd., take first right and continue on Schaeffer Rd. (will change to Iron Gate Blvd.) until you come to the light at Hardin Valley Rd. Go straight through light onto Cherahala Blvd. NTRC entrance will be 2nd driveway on your right.
From McGhee Tyson Airport to NTRC:
Take US-129 N (Knoxville, Oak Ridge Ramp), bear right onto US-129 N (TN-115 N. Airport Hwy. Alcoa Hwy.) 2.3 miles. Take I-140 W. ramp on right and go 11.5 miles, continue on TN-162 N (Pellissippi Pkwy) From this point you have two options.
- Option 1 - Approx. 1.5 miles to Lovell Rd. ramp. Take immediate left and on Schaeffer Rd. (will change to Iron Gate Blvd.) until you come to the light at Hardin Valley Rd. Go straight through light onto Cherahala Blvd. NTRC entrance will be 2nd driveway on your right.
- Option 2 – 3.1 miles to Hardin Valley Rd. ramp. Turn right onto Hardin Valley Rd. and go to 2nd traffic light (0.2 miles) and turn left onto Cherahala Blvd. NTRC will be 2nd driveway on your right.
The Oak Ridge National Laboratory is not gated and is open to the public. Attendees can park anywhere for free on the campus grounds.
More Information and Directions to the MDF and Surrounding Area
Restaurants: A complete list of Turkey Creek Area restaurants can be found on the Taste of Knoxville website.
More information: For more information and directions to the MDF, click here here.