Appropriate dress for the conference is business casual for civilians and class B uniform for military personnel.
During registration and check-in, each attendee will be issued an identification badge. Please be prepared to present a valid picture ID. Badges must be worn at all conference functions.
NDIA supports the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Attendees with special needs or allergies/dietary restrictions should contact Tiffany Milnor at (703) 247-2558 or email@example.com upon registration and no later than April 24, 2019.
Kellogg Conference Center
The Kellogg Conference Hotel is conveniently located on the historic campus of Gallaudet University in northeastern Washington DC, approximately 1.5 miles from Capitol Hill and 2 miles from the National Mall. Kellogg Conference Hotel Website
Parking at Kellogg Conference Center
Parking is free and is available on-campus at the parking garage on 6th street. As a Summit attendee, you can only park in the three-story garage located near the Conference Center. Additional space is located directly across 6th Street in an over-flow parking lot. Attendees will be sent a parking pass prior to the event. Overnight guests at the Kellogg Conference Hotel are required to pay the $32 hotel guest parking fee.
Kellogg Conference Center Shuttle Bus:
Gallaudet University provides continuous shuttle service that includes Union Station and Metro. The Union Station pick up site is on the second floor of the Union Station garage where all of the buses pick up and drop off. The Gallaudet Sign is the first shuttle bay when you exit Union Station.
Take Metro Rail to the New York Ave/Gallaudet University station on the red line. This is the closest station to Gallaudet University. The shuttle bus will pick up at the M Street entrance.
Walking Directions from the New York Ave/Gallaudet University Metro Station
Florida Avenue Exit:
1. Exit the Metro Station on to 2nd Street.
2. Turn right on 2nd Street going towards Florida Avenue.
3. Turn right on Florida Avenue.
4. Continue straight on Florida Avenue for 4 blocks.
5. A Gallaudet University sign will be on your left hand side.
6. Safely walk across Florida Avenue at the 6th street intersection cross walk.
7. Turn right and continue a few feet on Florida Avenue until you reach the walk-in entrance on your left hand side.
8. The Kellogg Conference Hotel is straight ahead on your left hand side.
M Street Exit:
1. Exit the Metro Station on to M Street.
2. Turn left on M street.
3. Walk straight on M Street until you reach Florida Avenue.
4. Gallaudet University will be directly in front of you.
5. Safely walk across Florida Avenue at crosswalk at 6th Street intersection.
6. Turn right and continue on Florida Avenue (at 7th Street) for a few feet until you reach the walk-in entrance on your left hand side.
7. The Kellogg Conference Hotel is straight ahead on your left hand side.