Maximize your company’s exposure with a tabletop display. Space is limited, register today!
Click here to register for your tabletop display. Registration forms can be returned to Reneé Despot at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $2,000 – NDIA Member rate
- $2,500 – NDIA Non-member rate
Includes two complimentary conference registrations, company name, logo, and a 200-word description in conference program. Any additional display personnel must register as attendees and pay the attendee fee.
All displays must be of the simple table-top/pop-up style standards. Space per pop-up display shall not exceed 10 ft. wide by 6 ft. deep. Space per table-top display shall not exceed 6 ft. wide. Minimal hardware to be utilized (computer systems for demonstrations are OK). No formal decorating company is involved. Companies must bring their own displays and plan to do their own set-up. Standard 2.5 x 6 ft. draped folding table and chair will be provided for each display space. No other props or setups (pipe & drape, plants, etc.) will be utilized.
Set-up, Display Hours and Breakdown
Monday, May 13, 2019
- Table top display setup begins at 12:00 pm and must be completed by 4:30 pm
- Table top displays must be manned during opening reception.
Tuesday, May 14, 2019
- Table top displays must be manned and open during breakfast, morning break, lunch, and afternoon break.
Wednesday, May 15, 2019
- Table top displays manned and open during breakfast, morning break, lunch, and afternoon break.
- Table top displays may remain open until 3:20 pm.
- Table top display breakdown must be completed by 6:00 pm.
Please note: there will not be security provided for the table tops, do not leave valuables unattended.
Space is awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. Return the form, payment in full, your company logo, and a 200-word company description to secure your display space. Form must be returned by April 24, 2019.