Hotel & Conference Location
Hyatt Regency Buffalo Hotel and Conference Center
Two Fountain Plaza
Buffalo, NY 14202
A block of rooms has been reserved at the Hyatt Regency Buffalo Hotel and Conference Center, which is also the location of the conference. The cutoff date for the room block is Tuesday, April 23, 2019.
You can make your room reservation by:
- Industry: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/group-booking/BUFFA/G-NDEF
- Government: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/group-booking/BUFFA/G-NDEF/GOVT BLOCK
- Phone Reservations: Guests can make reservations by calling the hotel reservations line at 1-888-421-1442 and referencing the NDIA 62nd Annual Fuze Conference.
- Industry: $129 Single/Double Occupancy
- Government: $104 Single/Double Occupancy (prevailing government per diem will apply - subject to change)
This rate is only available to active duty military and civilian government employees. U.S. government issued active duty ID cards and travel orders are required upon check-in. Failure to present these credentials will result in being charged the prevailing hotel rack rate.
Be sure to make your reservation by the cutoff date of Tuesday, April 23, 2019. Rooms may sell out before this date, so we recommend making your reservations as early as possible.
Early Departure Fee
Checking out of your room prior to the reserved checkout date will result in an early checkout fee. To avoid a fee, please advise the hotel during or before check in.
Check-in and Check-out
Check in: 3:00 pm; Check out: 12:00 pm