Tuition/Registration Fee = $2,625.00
The $2,625.00 tuition includes:
- Five (5) days of instruction,
- Substantial course materials
- Continental breakfast daily
- Two (2) hosted receptions (Monday and Thursday), and
- Morning and afternoon coffee breaks daily.
* Prospective government students must first contact Meredith Mangas via email at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to registering.
The DSAM course will occur in conjunction with NDIA's Tactical Wheeled Vehicles Conference. If you would like to attend the Sunday, February 3rd Annual Tactical Wheeled Vehicle Opening Networking Reception from 3:30 - 7:00 pm it will be an additional $75. The Super Bowl will be shown at this Networking Reception, and food and drinks will be provided. This fee will not include attendance for the conference or any of the other conference food functions.
All cancellations received on/before Friday, January 25, 2019 will receive a refund, minus a cancellation fee of $75. Refunds will not be given for cancellations after January 25, 2019. Refunds will not be issued for no shows. Substitutions are welcome in lieu of cancellations. Substitutions and cancellations must be made in writing to Meredith Mangas at email@example.com or via fax to (703) 522-4601.
The refund process can take up to 5 to 14 business days to be fully completed.
There is an additional $75 transfer fee each time that you transfer to a new course. Please choose the course that you transfer to carefully as there are only three transfers allowed.