*Please note: This event is for U.S. citizens only. You must be a U.S. citizen to attend this event.
All registrants must be cleared for base access.
Those without base access must register by 4:00 pm on Wednesday, December 4, 2019, to be cleared for access. Once you pre-register (by December 4, 2019) you will automatically be added to the base access gate list that will be submitted to NAVAIR security. Upon arrival, present your ID and state you are here for the "NDIA Patuxent River Speaker Series" event.
Those with their own base access may register on-site.
NAS Gate 2
- (Great Mills Road/Cedar Point Road and MD Route 235-Three Notch Road)
- Located 3/4 mile south of Gate 1 on the left-hand side of MD Route 235 Southbound.
- Landmarks to look for include offices and businesses on the right side of the road along with the NAS fence line on the left. After passing Shangri-La Drive, there are two lanes to the left entering the base.
- Directions tip: If you put Rivers Edge Catering and Conference Center into your GPS, it should take you to the right gate and direct you to the correct location.
- Do not arrive earlier than 9 AM if you do not have base access.
- 5:30 am – 6:30 pm on weekdays; closed on weekends and holidays.
- For the morning rush hour commute from 6:00 – 9:00 am on weekdays, Gate 2 has three inbound lanes and one outbound lane. The normal inbound/outbound traffic configuration at Gate 2 resumes at 9:00 am.
There is a large parking lot in front of River's Edge Catering & Conference Center. Ample complimentary parking is available.