*Please note: This event is open to U.S. citizens only. You must be a U.S. citizen to attend this event. This event is closed to the press.
Appropriate dress for the meeting is business casual for civilians and Class B uniform or uniform of the day for military personnel.
During meeting registration and check-in, each attendee will be issued an identification badge. Please be prepared to present a valid picture ID. Your badge must be worn at all event functions.
- All registrants must be cleared for base access. Those with base access may register onsite; however, those without base access must register by 4:00 pm on Tuesday, November 26, 2019, to be cleared for access.
- Once you pre-register (before November 26, 2019) you will automatically be added to the base access gate list.
- Upon arrival, present your ID and state you are here for the "NDIA Patuxent River Speaker Series" event. The best entrance point for all visitors is Gate 2.
NAS Gate 2
- (Great Mills Road/Cedar Point Road and MD Route 235-Three Notch Road)
- Located 3/4 mile south of Gate 1 on the left-hand side of MD Route 235 Southbound.
- Landmarks to look for include offices and businesses on the right side of the road along with the NAS fence line on the left. After passing Shangri-La Drive, there are two lanes to the left entering the base.
- If you do not need to stop at the Pass Office, you may enter Gate 2 at this point. If you need services at the Pass Office, you should stay in the right line that turns left.
- Directions tip: If you put River's Edge Catering and Conference Center into your GPS, it should take you to the right gate and direct you to the correct location.
- 5:30 am – 6:30 pm on weekdays; closed on weekends and holidays
- For the morning rush hour commute from 6:00 – 9:00 am on weekdays, Gate 2 has three inbound lanes and one outbound lane. The normal inbound/outbound traffic configuration at Gate 2 resumes at 9:00 am.
There is a large parking lot in front of River's Edge Catering & Conference Center. Ample complimentary parking is available.
NDIA supports the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Attendees with special needs or allergies/dietary restrictions should contact Jessica Lewton at (703) 247-2588 or jlewton@NDIA.org by November 18, 2019.