Senior Executive Series - Defense Budget Priorities Roundtable
12/10/2019 - 12/10/2019 7:30 - 11:30 am
2101 Wilson Boulevard
Arlington,  VA  22201
Event Type :
Event Code : 0LD1
Join the National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA), in partnership with Cowen and Company, on the morning of December 10, 2019 in NDIA’s Arlington, VA HQ for an opportunity to hear from the Defense Department on strategic and budget priorities for fiscal years (FY) 2020, 2021 and out-years.
NDIA’s latest off-the-record Senior Executive Series will feature senior leaders from the Departments of the Air Force, Navy, Army, and Marines, giving industry leaders insight into the Pentagon’s thinking on defense priorities for a variety of industry sectors, and chance for constructive government / industry dialogue.
Among the guest speakers, hear insights from the following acquisition leaders:
- Lt Gen David S. Nahom, USAF, Deputy Chief of Staff, Plans and Programs, A8
- LTG James F. Pasquarette, USA, Deputy Chief of Staff, G8
- RADM Michael P. Holland, USN, Director, Programming Division, N80
- LtGen John M. Jansen, USMC, Deputy Commandant for Programs and Resources
- Jon Etherton, Founder, Etherton and Associates, Inc.
Seating is very limited, so register now to secure your spot!