Where can you hear about the latest advances in expeditionary warfare, network with government and industry representatives in the expeditionary warfare field, and see the latest technology on display? The NDIA Expeditionary Warfare Conference in Annapolis, Maryland, will feature all of this and more!
Enhancing Expeditionary Superiority is the theme that will drive the content of this year's conference, including current operations, capabilities development, resource sponsors, information warfare, and autonomous systems.
*Please note: Tuesday, October 22, and Wednesday, October 23, are open to the press. Thursday, October 24, is classified SECRET/NOFORN and is, therefore, closed to the press. No concurrent unclassified session will be held on Thursday, October 24.
- NETWORK with 300+ colleagues in industry and government.
- LEARN about the latest updates from warfighters, policy experts, and defense leaders.
- INTERACT with displayers showcasing pertinent technology and information.
- EXPLORE expeditionary warfare topics further in a half-day classified session.
- CELEBRATE with the recipient of the Smith-Turner Expeditionary Operations Award at the Tuesday evening awards banquet.
*Numbers based on 2018 conference attendance.
The NDIA has a policy of strict compliance with federal and state antitrust laws. The antitrust laws prohibit competitors from engaging in actions that could result in an unreasonable restraint of trade. Consequently, NDIA members must avoid discussing certain topics when they are together - both at formal association membership, board, committee, and other meetings and in informal contacts with other industry members: prices, fees, rates, profit margins, or other terms or conditions of sale (including allowances, credit terms, and warranties); allocation of markets or customers or division of territories; or refusals to deal with or boycotts of suppliers, customers or other third parties, or topics that may lead participants not to deal with a particular supplier, customer or third party.