Notice: All Tabletop Displays have been sold at this time.
Contact Sarah O'Hanley at email@example.com for more information, or to be put on the waitlist.
Cost to Display
- $2,500 – NDIA Corporate Member rate
- $2,800 – NDIA Non-Corporate Member rate
- One 6ft draped table
- One chair
- An electrical connection (if requested)
- Two full conference registrations
- Company name, logo and 200-word description in the conference program
All displays must be of the simple tabletop/pop-up style standards. Space per pop-up display shall not exceed 10 ft. wide by 6 ft. deep. Space per table-top display shall not exceed 6 ft. wide. Minimal hardware to be utilized (computer systems for demonstrations are OK). No formal decorating company is involved. Companies must bring their own displays and plan to do their own set-up. Standard 2.5 x 6 ft. draped folding table and chair will be provided for each display space. No other props or setups (pipe & drape, plants, etc.) will be utilized.
If you would like to display, or have any questions, please contact Sarah O'Hanley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, there will be no refunds issued for display cancellations. NDIA will need contract, company logo and description for conference program by September 30.
Set-up, Display Hours and Breakdown
Monday, October 21, 2019
- Table top display setup begins at 8:00 am and must be completed by 12:00 pm
- Space will be pre-assigned and is awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
Tuesday, October 22, 2019
- Table top displays must be manned and open during breakfast, morning break, lunch, afternoon break and reception.
Wednesday, October 23, 2019
- Table top displays manned and open during breakfast, morning break, lunch, and afternoon break.
Thursday, October 24, 2019
- Table top displays manned and open during breakfast, morning break,and lunch.
Please note: there will not be security provided for the table tops, do not leave valuables unattended.
Space will be pre-assigned and is awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. To secure your display space, the completed form must be returned, payment must be received in full, and NDIA must receive your company logo, and a 200-word company description. Form must be returned by September 30, 2019.