2018 National Modeling & Simulation Coalition National Meeting
9/25/2018 - 9/26/2018
University of Nebraska Medical Center
Truhlsen Events Center
Theme : Improving Human Performance and Effectiveness
Event Type : Meeting
Event Code : 81N0
Click here to see the detailed Program/Agenda for the 2018 NM&SC National Meeting.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
- PLATINUM Sponsor: Karl Storz
- GOLD Sponsor: CAE Healthcare
- SILVER Sponsors: AVI-SPL & MultiTaction
- BRONZE Sponsors: EON Reality & Rave Computer
- MEDIA Sponsors: HealthySimulation.com & Medical Training Magazine (Halldale Media)
The 2018 National Modeling & Simulation Coalition (NM&SC) National Meeting will take place September 25-26 at the University of Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha, NE. For information on why Omaha is a great place to visit, click on "About Omaha" on the right!
The 2018 NM&SC National Meeting, centered on the theme of Improving Human Performance & Effectiveness, will feature several noteworthy keynote speakers, engaging panel sessions and unparalleled networking opportunities.
- Dr. Jeffrey Gold, Chancellor, UNO & UNMC
- Dr. Daniel Serfaty, President & CEO, Aptima, Inc.
- Dr. Robert Amyot, President, CAE Healthcare
- Human Performance & Effectiveness: MS&V - Training to Competence (Moderator: Dr. Winston "Wink" Bennett, AFRL, Wright-Patterson AFB)
- Developing the Future Workforce for MS&V (Moderator: Mats Johansson, EON Reality)
- MS&V for Predictive Leadership and Decision-Making (Moderator: Marisa Fish, USSTRATCOM)
- MS&V: The Future is Here (Moderator:Dr. Pamela Boyers, UNMC iEXCEL)
See the links on the right for full details on registration, sponsorship, lodging, and things to do in Omaha.The mission of the National Modeling & Simulation Coalition (NM&SC) is to create a unified national community of individuals and organizations around the M&S discipline and professional practice – and to promote and leverage M&S to better the human condition and to strengthen the national well-being. For more information, please visit the NM&SC website.