2018 Fall Simulation Innovation Workshop (SIW)
9/10/2018 - 9/14/2018
The Florida Hotel and Conference Center
1500 Sand Lake Road
Orlando,  FL  32809
Event Type : Workshop
Event Code : 81W1
See the complete 2018 Fall SIW Program.
The 2018 Fall Simulation Innovation Workshop (SIW), sponsored by the Simulation Interoperability Standards Organization (SISO), will take place September 10-14 at the Florida Hotel & Conference Center in Orlando, FL. The theme for the 2018 Fall SIW is Leveraging the Power of Simulation.
The Fall SIW is expected to draw an audience of subject matter experts from industry, government and academia – with a healthy percentage of attendees from outside the United States. NATO and the U.S. military services will be well-represented.
The 2018 Winter Simulation Innovation Workshop (SIW) will feature:
- Keynote Speakers
- Mr. Leigh Yu, Deputy Director, Defense Modeling & Simulation Coordination Office
- Col Robert Epstein, USAF, Commander, Air Force Agency for Modeling and Simulation (AFAMS)
- Dr. Elizabeth D'Andrea, Senior Consultant, SimVentions Inc. (former Program Manager for the EM Railgun Program at the Office of Naval Research)
- Peer-reviewed papers covering three tracks:
- System Life-Cycle and Technologies
- Services, Processes, Tools, and Data
- M&S Specialty Applications
- Numerous Working Group sessions on specific standards and technical topics
- Tutorials on a wide range of subjects
Please visit SISO's 2018 Fall SIW page for additional details and background information.
ContactMs. Debbie Langelier