Appropriate dress for the event is business casual for civilians and uniform of the day for military personnel.
During registration each attendee will be issued a conference badge that must be worn during the event. Please be prepared to present a valid picture I.D.
Parking is available with rates of $32 for self-parking and $40 for overnight valet parking.
San Diego International Airport - 0.9 miles and 4 minute drive.
The Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina provides complimentary San Diego airport shuttle service to/from the San Diego International Airport. The courtesy airport shuttle arrives every 20 - 25 minutes from 4:45 am - 1:00 am, seven days a week. If you are arriving in San Diego, see below for Terminal 1 & 2 shuttle pickup instructions.
- After collecting your luggage, follow the "Ground Transportation" signage
- Walk across the sky bridge
- Take the escalator down to the ground level
- Turn right
- Cross the taxi/van concrete islands
- Walk to third island, marked "Courtesy Vehicles"
- Wait at any open spot on the curb
- After collecting your luggage, walk across the street (toward taxi/hotel/rental car shuttles)
- Walk to the second island (courtesy shuttles/rental car shuttles)
- Turn left and walk down to area marked "Courtesy Shuttles"
If you choose to walk to our hotel, below are walking directions for your convenience:
- Head southeast on Airport Terminal Rd toward Air Ln
- Turn right onto N Harbor Dr
- Turn left onto Harbor Island Dr
- Destination will be on the right - arrive at Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina
NDIA supports the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Attendees with special needs or allergies/dietary restrictions should contact Reneé Despot at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-247-2566 by July 23, 2018.