Event Dates: July 24-25, 2018
POC: Sarah O'Hanley, email@example.com
Cost to Exhibit:
- Corporate Member Rate *: $24.00 / sq. ft.
- Note: your corporate member dues must be current to be able to get the member rate.
- * Rate also applies to bona-fide U.S. government agencies and academic institutions.
- Non-Corporate Member Rate: $26.00 / sq. ft.
Exhibit Rate Includes:
- Fabric back and side walls and 7" x 44" ID sign
- 24 hour security
- Company profile online and in printed agenda
- Two complimentary full registrations for exhibit personnel, per 10' x 10'
- All networking social functions
- All scheduled meal events including breakfasts, lunches, etc.
Exhibit Personnel Registration
For each 10x10 exhibit space that your organization occupies, your organization will be entitled to 2 complimentary full registrations, which do account for your booth personnel.
To register your complimentary 2 full exhibitor registrations, go to Go to Exhibits page. "Manage Booth/Badges" link on the left side of your screen. Complimentary full registrations must be assigned online before August 9, 2017.
To qualify for the member rate on booths listed above, a $500 savings per 10x10 booth, your company must join NDIA as a Corporate Member first. For more information on joining, contact Mr. Mike Kibler, firstname.lastname@example.org
There is a 100% penalty fee on all cancelled or reduced exhibit space. All cancellations or reductions in exhibit space must be in writing. For all cancelled or reduced space, exhibitor badges assigned to that space will be automatically relinquished.
Exhibit Hall Hours
- Tuesday, July 24: 9:00 am - 6:30 pm (Networking Reception in the Exhibit Hall - 4:45 pm - 6:30 pm)
- Wednesday, July 25: 9:00 am - 2:30 pm