19th Annual Science & Engineering Technology Conference
3/20/2018 - 3/22/2018
Theme : DoD Research, Engineering, Science, and Technology: Defense Agencies, Services, and COCOMs collaborating to maintain our edge
Event Type : Conference
Event Code : 8720
The 19th Annual Science & Engineering Technology Conference will bring together government, academia, and industry members to discuss scientific and technological advances that directly affect our military advantage. This year's theme is "DoD Research, Engineering, Science, and Technology: Defense Agencies, Services, and COCOMs collaborating to maintain our edge." Specifically, the conference will provide attendees with the following:
- Overview of FY19 S&T programs included in the president's budget request
- Keynote address by Mary Miller, Performing the Duties of the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Research and Engineering
- Opportunities to meet face to face with Defense Department's S&T leadership
- Specific tracks for deep-dive sessions with selected Communities of Interest (CoIs)
- Optional half-day classified session (SECRET/NOFORN level) on the morning of Thursday, March 22 discussing combatant commands' needs and how to meet them
See the agenda for further details.
The NDIA has a policy of strict compliance with federal and state antitrust laws. The antitrust laws prohibit competitors from engaging in actions that could result in an unreasonable restraint of trade. Consequently, NDIA members must avoid discussing certain topics when they are together – both at formal association membership, board, committee, and other meetings and in informal contacts with other industry members: prices, fees, rates, profit margins, or other terms or conditions of sale (including allowances, credit terms, and warranties); allocation of markets or customers or division of territories; or refusals to deal with or boycotts of suppliers, customers or other third parties, or topics that may lead participants not to deal with a particular supplier, customer or third party.