NDIA Small Business Quarterly Roundtable
11/15/2018 - 11/15/2018 8:30 am -10:30 am
Theme : Increase your Company’s Value: Top Ten Mistakes Business Leaders Make that Hurt Their Company’s Valuation
Event Type : Meeting
Event Code : 999B
Increase your Company’s Value: Top Ten Mistakes Business Leaders Make that Hurt Their Company’s Valuation
Like most business leaders, NDIA's Small Business Members likely spend much of their time growing their business, without targeting ways to increase the value of their business. And it turns out these are two different things.
Join the NDIA Small Business Division and Ken Gordon, NDIA Small Business Division Board Member as he briefs on the top ten mistakes leaders make that decrease their company's valuation. In other words, very common mistakes that frequently cause the company's enterprise value to drop by half (or even more).
Topics to be covered include:
• What is my company’s value, i.e., the virtual “stock price” of the business? How is that calculated? How can I increase it?
• How competitive is my company relative to its peers? What are the key performance benchmarks?
• What are sophisticated outsiders looking at when they review my business operations?
• How can I pursue external growth capital?
• What steps should I take now to maximize the selling price for my business at a future date?
Seating is limited. Register now!
ContactMs. Britt Sullivan CMP
Ms. Renata Casiel