Monday - Friday, January 23 - 29, 2017
- 7:00 AM-8:00 AM (Registration Monday only) & Continental Breakfast
- 8:00 AM-12:00 PM Classroom instruction
- 12:00 PM-1:30 PM Lunch - On Your Own
- 1:30 PM-5:00 PM Classroom instruction (Course is complete by Noon on Friday).
- 5:00 PM-6:00 PM Reception (Monday and Thursday only)
Dates to Remember:
- The Westin Annapolis Hotel room reservation cut-off date: January 6, 2017
- All course registration cancellations received on/before: Friday, January 13, 2017
How to Get here (Directions):
- Self- and Valet Parking Facilities 20-24 USD per day
Note: Estimated charges, fees and schedules are not guaranteed by hotel. Driving distance may be affected by local conditions and traffic.
Airport: Baltimore Washington Intl. Airport (BWI)
Travel Distance: Approximately 35.41 km/22.0 miles
Options for getting to and from the hotel include:
- Fee: 60 USD; There is additional 5 USD charge for each additional person (over 2 people).
- Contact: (800) 439-2225; Reservation Required
Cab service available from/to Baltimore Washington International Airport at 60-90 USD for one to two people.
Annapolis Circulator Trolley
- Fee: 1 USD; 1 USD per ride
- Hours:Monday - Saturday 7:30 AM - 11:00 PM; last trolley at 10:40 PM. Sunday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM; last trolley at 7:40 PM. The average wait time between shuttles is 20 minutes.
Hours of operation
- Contact: (1)(410) 263-7964
- About: Onsite;
The trolley’s westernmost stop is by the clock tower just after Westgate Circle, the roundabout on which The Westin Annapolis is located. It heads east and makes several stops on West Street until Church Circle, where it turns onto Duke of Gloucester Street. It then makes left turns onto St. Mary’s Street, Compromise Street, and Main Street. Back on Church Circle, it gets back on West Street and heads toward our hotel.