When: December 6 - 8, 2021
Theme: Systems and Mission Engineering Transformation and Modernization
The 2021 Virtual Systems and Mission Engineering Annual Conference will focus on Systems and Mission Engineering Transformation and Modernization to improve defense program acquisition and system performance to include concepts such as: digital engineering, modeling, product line engineering, iterative development methods, new risk models to ensure system survivability and cyber resiliency and shifting test earlier in the system development lifecycle.
The NDIA Systems Engineering Division with co-sponsorship from the NDIA Test & Evaluation Division and NDIA Integrated Program Management Division hosts the conference with support from the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Research and Engineering (OUSD (R&E)), IEEE Aerospace and Electronic Systems Society, IEEE Systems Council and the International Council on Systems Engineering.
To register, click here
- Mr. Cory Ocker
- (727) 385-5563
- Ms. Melinda Reed
- OSD-ASD(R&E) Deputy Director for Program Protection
- (571) 372-6562
- Office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense (ODASD) Systems Engineering (SE) Initiatives Program Protection and System Security Engineering
- Systems Assurance Guidebook (PDF)
- NIST Special Publication 800-160 (PDF)
- System Security Engineering & Cyber Resiliency: The Component Connection
- A Path Towards Cyber Resilient and Secure Systems, April 2016