The Edward M. Greer Award is presented annually to an industry individual in recognition of noteworthy contributions or meritorious service to the Department of Defense in the area of integrated logistics support engineering and its implementation in maintenance and product support. The award is presented in honor of its originator, Edward M. Greer.
The award was established in 1956 by Greer Hydraulics, Inc., to stimulate thought and develop programs which will benefit industry and the public. The award program encourages solutions to troublesome maintenance problems or to the development of integrated logistics support planning techniques to be employed in their solution.
How to Nominate
Please fill out this form and return to Tatiana Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org by August 31, 2019.
This award is presented once a year at the Annual National Logistics Forum. This year the forum will be held November 12 - 14, 2019 in Tampa FL.
- 2018 – BG \Barbara Doornink, USA (Ret.), Senior Vice President, Leidos
- 2017 – Perri Widener, The Boeing Company
- 2016 – Dinesh Verna, Stevens Institute of Technology
- 2015 – Karl Voepel, Leidos
- 2014 – Kevin Cody, ManTech International
- 2013 – Mark Schroeder, Raytheon Company
- 2012 – Gustavo M. Urzua, Globemaster III Integrated Sustainment Program
- 2011 – Denise Richards, SPLO Production Programs
- 2009 – Joe Davis, Saddle Butte Systems
- 2008 – George Pearl, SAIC
- 2007 – Eric Stange, Accenture National Security Services
- 2006 – John Bezner, Lockheed Martin
- 2005 – Joseph Grosson, Lockheed Martin
- 2004 – David Spong, Boeing Integrated Defense Systems
- 2003 – Hyman Shulman, Rand Corp.
- 2002 – Timothy Raupp, Oshkosh Truck Corp.
- 2001 – Carl Alber, American Systems Engineering
- 2000 – James Restelli, The Boeing Company
- 1999 – Jack Garrison, Lockheed Martin
- 1996 – Curtis Barton, Raytheon Company
- 1995 – W.B. Zimmerman, Lockheed Martin
- 1994 – John Tiller, Raytheon Company
- 1993 – R. Noel Longuermare, Westinghouse Electronics Systems Group
- 1992 – William Rogers (Posthumously) Martin Marietta Corp.
- 1991 – Donald Hall, Logistics Management Engineering, Inc.
- 1990 – Russel Van de Steeg, Hughes Aircraft Company
- 1989 – Thomas Roberts, Lockheed Electronics Company
- 1988 – Harold Stromfeltz, Northrop Grumman
- 1987 – Edwin Curll, Westinghouse Electronics Corporation
- 1986 – Siegfried Goldstein, Siegfried Enterprises, Inc.
- 1985 – Ralph Shapiro, Hughes Aircraft Company
- 1984 – Richard Hale, Westinghouse Electric
- 1983 – Ernest Manuel, ITT Corporation