The DoD Award for Supply Chain Excellence honors organizations that have made exceptional progress through innovative development or adoption of the best supply chain practices.
Naval Supply Systems Command, NAVSUP Weapons Systems Support Logistics Cell
- 2017 – 448th Supply Chain Management Wing, Air Force Sustainment Center, Air Force Materiel Command, United States Air Force
- 2015 – 635th Supply Chain Operations Wing, Air Force Sustainment Center, Air Force Materiel Command, United States Air Force and Supply Management Unite, 3d Supply Battalion, 3d Marine Logisitcs Group, United States Marine Corps
- 2014 – Marine Corps Logistics Command (MARCORLOGCOM) Inventory Planning and Analysis Branch
- 2013 – Army Materiel Command
- 2012 – Air Force Sustainment Center, 448th Supply chain Management Wing, Tinker Air Force Base, Oklahoma
- 2011 – Supply Management Unit, 2nd Supply Battalion
- 2010 – U.S. Air Force Global Logistics Support Center
The Assistant Secretary of Defense for Logistics and Materiel Readiness (ASD(L&MR)) partners with the Supply-Chain Council and the National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA), to sponsor the Department of Defense (DoD) Award for Supply Chain Operational Excellence to recognize projects that demonstrate significant improvements in supply chain management. The DoD Award for Supply Chain Operational Excellence provides a showcase for innovative management and technology tools we are using to improve our supply chain efficiency and effectiveness in order to enhance our support to the warfighter.
How to Nominate
A call for nominations is issued annually. For additional information, please contact Tatiana Jackson at email@example.com or (703) 247-9479.
This award is presented once a year at the Annual National Logistics Forum.