This working group provides a forum for industry's EVMS practitioners to raise and discuss EVMS or related issues. The goal is to identify common issues, gather facts and supporting data, formulate industry positions, and develop recommendations for issue resolution. This working group handles the process steps necessary to capture the facts and data and to develop mutually acceptable resolutions along with specific recommendations that can be presented to the IPMD board for further action.
Clearinghouse Input Form (DOCX)
This form is used to raise EVM issues with the Clearinghouse. The Clearinghouse then determines if they can be accepted and works them through to resolution.
Working Group Meeting Notes
- September 2019 - IPMD Meeting
- August 28, 2018 (PDF) - IPMD Meeting
- May 2, 2018 (PDF) - IPMD Meeting
- February 7, 2018 (PDF) - IPMD Meeting
- September 12, 2017 (PDF) - IPMD Meeting
- January 31, 2017 (PDF) - IPMD Meeting
To participate in the Clearinghouse Working Group please contact one of the leaders, Gary Humphreys or Russ Rodewald.