The purpose of the Integrated Program Management Division (IPMD) is to lead the advancement of integrated program management through industry and government partnership.
The Division’s objectives are to:
- Provide thought leadership in Integrated Program Management (IPM). The Division achieves this by conducting forums and meetings to advance IPM practices as well as providing and publishing industry perspectives on IPM topics. As the author and steward of the EIA-748 Standard for Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS), the Division also creates and maintains industry standards and guides.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders. The Division proactively engages and participates with government, industry executive leadership, industry groups, academia, and other entities to foster the advancement of IPM.
The IPMD provides an open forum for industry, defense, and civilian agency leaders, as well as educators to promote IPM best practices. Attending an IPMD meeting provides an opportunity for you to:
- Interact with government policymakers to gain a better understanding of their mission. Gain first-hand information on current topics such as impending policy, leadership, regulatory, or process changes that can affect programs.
- Broaden your professional network working with industry leaders, organization leaders from a variety of sectors such as civilian agencies and DoD services, as well as other related program management disciplines such as systems engineering.
- Meet and seek advice from experts or share program management best practices with industry and government counterparts.
- Contribute to industry guides, white papers, and committees. The IPMD committees are the best way for you to get involved and gain the most from the IPMD meetings. Formed and disbanded as needed, the committees proactively address current issues.
Topics: Integrated Program Management, Earned Value Management, EIA 748 Standard, Performance Management