NDIA Chairman Punaro announces 16 new board members
ARLINGTON, VA – On behalf of the board of the National Defense Industrial Association, Chairman Arnold Punaro announces Monday, Oct. 4, these 16 new members to the NDIA board:
- David Caswell, head of critical infrastructure engineering, Microsoft Corp.
- Mark Cherry, vice president and general manager of vertical lift, Boeing Defense, Space & Security
- Malissia Clinton, senior vice president, general counsel and secretary, The Aerospace Corp.
- Air Force Reserve Col. Kenny Cushing, senior vice president of the defense division, Avantus Federal
- Jaymie Durnan, deputy assistant to the director of strategic initiatives, MIT Lincoln Laboratory
- Retired Navy Vice Adm. Richard Hunt, president, Fincantieri Marinette Marine
- Retired Army Col. Armando “Mandy” Lopez Jr., vice president, Tex-Shield Inc.
- ML Mackey, co-founder and CEO, Beacon Interactive Systems
- Kris McGuire, founder and CEO, Victory Solutions
- Megan Milam, head of government relations, Anduril Industries
- Retired Air Force Gen. Terrence “Shags” O’Shaughnessy, president and chief operating officer, SpaceX
- Brian Perry, senior vice president and general manager of the processing division, Mercury Systems
- Retired Air Force Col. Reginald Robinson, vice president for executive branch and international government relations, BAE Systems Inc.
- Retired Air Force Lt. Gen. Jay Silveria, executive director, The Bush School of Government and Public Service at Texas A&M University
- Mary Springer, director of legislative affairs, Lockheed Martin Corp.
- Jen Stewart, senior vice president, WestExec Advisors LLC
These new electees were based on nomination committee recommendation, then approved and submitted by the executive committee to the electors, including the full board and chapter presidents, Punaro said.
“NDIA is committed to its mission of serving the warfighter with a strong, productive defense industrial base. These 16 new board members are selflessly giving NDIA their time and interests to see this mission through, and we welcome their rich, objective, nonpartisan dialogue,” Punaro said.
Also, joining NDIA’s executive committee is Tony Mathis, president and CEO of military systems, GE Aviation.
Punaro, CEO of The Punaro Group LLC of Washington, and Michael Bayer, president and CEO of Dumbarton Strategies of Washington, will continue in their respective roles as chairman and vice chairman of the board. They began serving in these two-year positions in 2020. Richard McConn, CEO of M International Inc., will continue on the board in his emeritus status and as chair of the Nominating and Governance Committee.
For media queries, contact Evamarie Socha at esocha@NDIA.org.