Sixteen new members join NDIA board of directors
ARLINGTON, VA – The National Defense Industrial Association is pleased to welcome these 16 new members to its board of directors:
- Angela Ambrose, General Motors Defense LLC
- Valerie Baldwin, Leidos
- Jeffrey Bohling, Perspecta
- John Chadbourne, AM General
- Paul DellaNeve, Moog Inc.
- Paula Edwards, Lexair Electronics Sales Corp.
- Retired Army Lt. Gen. Richard Formica, Calibre Systems Inc.
- Retired Army Lt. Gen. David Halverson, Cypress International Inc.
- Gretchen Larsen Idsinga, Avineon Inc.
- Paul Kohlmeier, GKN Aerospace
- Brett Lambert, The Densmore Group LLC
- William LaPlante, Draper Laboratory Inc.
- Leigh Madden, Epirus Inc.
- Kevin Mortensen, BAE Systems Inc.
- Mara Motherway, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Michael Niggel, Advanced Concepts and Technologies International LLC
This group joined NDIA’s board on Oct. 1. They will serve a six-year term.
“We are grateful that these talented, seasoned professionals will share their time with NDIA,” said Hawk Carlisle, president and CEO of the Arlington, Virginia, based defense trade organization. “Having such a deep knowledge bank helps us ensure our mission will sustain and be successful while providing the best in capabilities to our warfighters and maintaining a robust defense industrial base.”
For media information, please contact each member’s respecting communication’s department. For media information regarding NDIA, please contact Evamarie Socha at esocha@NDIA.org.