Cadre of expert speakers assemble to address emerging technologies
ARLINGTON, VA -- Machine learning and training, artificial intelligence, disruptive technologies, data analytics and more form the new approach to national security and military operations. Learn the new dynamics of warfighting at the NDIA Cyber-Enabled Emerging Technologies Symposium, March 6-8, at the Hilton McLean Tysons Corner hotel in Virginia.
Hear from a cadre of experts at the forefront of change, including:
- Gen. Stephen “Seve” Wilson, Air Force vice chief of staff
- Marine Corps. Lt. Gen. Vincent Stewart, U.S. Cyber Command deputy commander
- Lt. Gen. Bradford Shwedo, Air Force chief information officer
- Cheri Caddy, White House director for cyber policy integration and outreach
- James Cole, Intel Corp. senior director of security architecture and strategic planning
- Walter O’Brien, Scorpion Computer Services founder and inspiration for the CBS drama “Scorpion”
Media are welcome to cover this event March 6 and 7; March 8 is a SECRET/NOFORN clearance only day at The Mitre Corp. in McLean.
For more information, media should contact Evamarie Socha at firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 247-2579.