Full conference registration includes:
- Access to the general session
- Continental breakfast, breaks, and lunch
- Opening reception on Tuesday evening at Capitol View Rooftop, 20 F Street NW Conference Center
- Networking Reception and Awards Gala on Wednesday evening at the Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill
On-site registration will be open during the following times:
- 6:00 – 9:00 pm on Tuesday, March 31 at Capitol View Rooftop
- 7:00 am – 7:00 pm on Wednesday, April 1 at Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill
At registration check-in, please be prepared to present the following at security and registration:
- U.S. Military/Active Duty: Military ID
- Government: Government employee ID badge
- Industry & Academia: Government-issued form of ID (driver’s license or passport)
- Press: Press Credentials
Each attendee will receive a name badge that must be worn at all times.
If you have questions regarding registration or you require assistance, please contact Jessica Lewton at jlewton@NDIA.org.
9/16/2019 - 2/21/2020
2/22/2020 - 3/20/2020
3/21/2020 - 4/1/2020
*Registration cost is complimentary, $75 to add meals, $75 to add the Wednesday evening Reception and Awards Dinner *Must show military ID at registration check-in when picking up badge
*Must show press credentials at registration check-in when picking up badge
Cancellations and Substitutions
You may cancel your registration and receive a partial refund, minus a $100 cancellation processing fee, if submitted in writing by Friday, March 20, 2020. If cancellation occurs after the cut-off date, no refund will be offered. Substitutions are welcome and are encouraged. Please email Jessica Lewton at jlewton@NDIA.org with any registration cancellation/substitution requests.
NDIA is committed to providing a professional environment free from physical psychological and verbal harassment. NDIA will not tolerate harassment of any kind, including but not limited to harassment based on ethnicity, religion, disability, physical appearance, gender, or sexual orientation. This policy applies to all participants and attendees at NDIA conferences, meetings and events. Harassment includes offensive gestures and verbal comments, deliberate intimidation, stalking, following, inappropriate photography and recording, sustained disruption of talks or other events, inappropriate physical contact, and unwelcome attention. Participants requested to cease harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately, and failure will serve as grounds for revoking access to the NDIA event.