In light of the challenges presented by the current government shutdown, the NDIA Air Armament Symposium originally scheduled for October 8-9, 2013 has been postponed to NOVEMBER 5-6, 2013.
Updates to the symposium agenda will be made available and posted on the Gulf Coast Chapter site http://www.ndiagulfcoast.com/
The 39th Air Armament Symposium Objectives:
- Two-day interchange for senior government (Federal, State and Local) industry leadership to identify and share opportunities to capitalize on the DoD's affordability-focused leadership and discuss application to current and planned armament development and modernization.
- Networking opportunities.
- Featuring nationally recognized speakers. DoD, Air Force, Army, and Navy Senior Leaders and panel discussions with opportunities for Q&A.
- Defense industry armament exhibits.
- Opportunities and facilities for group and private professional interaction between Industry and DoD.
- Professional training accreditation.
- Premier exhibit hall and hotel facilities.
View ALL details/registration from www.regonline.com/ndia2013
or NDIA Gulf Coast Chapter site http://www.ndiagulfcoast.com/