All displays must be of the simple table-top/pop-up style standards. Space per pop-up display shall not exceed 10 ft. wide by 6 ft. deep. Space per table-top display shall not exceed 6 ft. wide. Minimal hardware to be utilized (computer systems for demonstrations are OK). No formal decorating company is involved. Companies must bring their own displays and plan to do their own set-up. Standard 2.5 x 6 ft. draped folding table and chair will be provided for each display space. No other props or setups (pipe & drape, plants, etc.) will be utilized.
You may begin setup of your display at 10:00 am on July 23. Displays should remain in place through the conference ajourn, and must be completely removed by 6:00pm on July 24.
Table Location: Tables may be selected on Wednesday, July 23 upon arrvial. Tables are first come, first selected.
Display Fee : $500*
*includes one complimentary displayer’s conference registration, 6’x30” table, chair, and electrical hook-up. Any additional display personnel must register as attendees and pay the attendee fee.*
Display Rules & Regulations:
1. If NDIA should be prevented from holding the conference for any reason beyond NDIA’s control (such as, but not limited to, damage to the building, riots, strikes, acts of government, or acts of God) or if a displayer cannot occupy the assigned display space due to reasons beyond NDIA’s control, then NDIA has the right to cancel the conference or any part thereof, with no further liability to the displayer other than a refund of display space fee, less a proportionate share of the conference cost incurred.
2. Neither the management of the host facility nor NDIA shall be liable for the damages, loss or destruction to the displays by reason of fire, theft, accident or other destructive causes. Displayer shall lease space at his sole risk. Neither the management of the host facility, NDIA nor any of their agents, servants or employees will be accountable or liable for accidents to displayers, their agents or employees.
3. The displayer shall be liable to the host facility and/or NDIA for any damage to the building and/or the furniture and fixtures contained therein which shall occur through acts or omissions of the displayer.
4. Displayer assumes the entire responsibility and hereby agrees to protect, indemnify, defend and hold harmless NDIA, the host facility, their officers, employees, and agents against all claims, losses and damages to persons and property, governmental charges or fines, and attorney’s fees arising out of or caused by displayers installation, removal, maintenance, occupancy or use of the display premises or any part thereof, including any outside display areas.
5. Displayer acknowledges that NDIA does not maintain and is not responsible for obtaining insurance covering displayer’s property. Displayers are advised to obtain business interruption and property damage and loss insurance to cover such occurrences.