Your business is delivering the most innovative and superior equipment, training and support for our warfighters and first responders in support of National Security. To be successful in the future federal budget environment, we need to look at and learn from the past. The National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA), supported by the NDIA San Diego Chapter, is hosting the 8th National Small Business Conference at the San Diego Convention Center June 7-8, 2011.
We will look at questions that are relevant to the future of your business, including: Do the same rules apply? Which path leads us? Have we seen this before? Although this is a small business conference focused primarily on work with U.S. Government agencies and organizations, attendees and exhibitors from all types and sizes of business will be present in order to network and maximize the chance to identify potential teaming partners, discover niche technologies, and gain insight in to meeting small business contracting and regulatory requirements. "Are you prepared for the Journey?"
Speakers at the conference represent multiple federal departments and services such as:
- The National Ombudsman
- Small Business Administration
- U.S. Department of the Army
- Under Secretary of the Air Force
- Department of Homeland Security
Topics to be discussed will address questions that provide guidance for achieving business success in the near future. Those topics include:
- Small Business Innovations and Contributions
- Small Business Administration Program Updates
- Merger and Acquisition Impacts on Small Businesses
- Myths and Realities of Creating a Collaborative Government-Industry Contract Environment
- BID Protests
- Contractual and Compliance Pitfalls
- Integrate and Operate in Cyberspace: Small Business Concerns Relative to the Evolving Threat Landscape
- Congressional Trends and Legislative Impacts
* Please see the Sponsorship tab for sponsorship options.