We invite high quality, professional presentations that reflect the theme and address the event’s focus areas. We welcome presentations in which programs, projects and practitioners bring their challenges to the conference, seeking input from the audience on best practices. We especially invite presentations that address how agile, lean and DevOps contribute to the pace of change at the intersection of people, new technologies and innovation.
For more information, click here to view the complete call for presentations document.
March 1 Deadline for Abstracts
March 4-8 Abstract Selection
March 11 Abstract Presenters Notified
Selection of abstracts for presentation will be made by the program committee. Authors will be notified by email on March 11. Abstracts not selected for this event may be identified for presentation in future ADAPT events
Benefits of Presenting
- Share your expertise with your colleagues
- Receive recognition for your organization or program
- Connect with others with practical lessons regarding aspects of Agile methods adoption
- Demonstrate your thought leadership to the community
- Expand your professional portfolio
- Speakers event attendance is complimentary on the day of their presentation
Abstracts must be submitted electronically at the following link: http://application.ndia.org/abstracts/9a01/