See & Do
- Like architecture? Visit seven Frank Lloyd Wright structures, stroll through Frederick Law Olmsted parks, and visit a grand hotel designed by the AIA’s first female architect.
- Enjoy art and entertainment? Spend the morning with Andy Warhol at the Albright-Knox Art Gallery, the afternoon with a Broadway show at Shea’s Performing Arts Center, and the evening with the Grammy Award-winning Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra.
- Looking for something more casual? Catch a Bills, Sabres or Bisons game, go shopping in trendy Elmwood Village, take in the scene at Canalside or Larkin Square, or check out Niagara Falls.
- History buff? Relive where President Theodore Roosevelt took the oath of office, step on board a river cruise into the city’s industrial past, or discover the formative years of an American television icon at the Buffalo History Museum.
Eat & Drink
- Fine dining favorites, such as Oliver’s, Hutch’s, Tempo, Kuni’s, Seabar, Ristorante Lombardo and Pearl Street Grill remain popular with diners of all ages.
- Innovative, new hotspots, such as Buffalo Proper and Black Sheep and feature offerings that thrill locals and surprise visitors.
- If you’re looking to explore some of the area’s ethnic fare, be sure to try Miss Hot Café for Szechuan, Sun for its fantastic Burmese menu, Niagara Seafood for its unique and fresh Thai/Vietnamese mash-up and Gatur’s for homey Ethiopian cuisine.
- Not finding what you're looking for? More options available here!
Want more ideas on what do to while you're in Buffalo? Visit the Buffalo, NY website here: www.visitbuffaloniagara.com.
The Hyatt Regency Buffalo Hotel and Conference Center also lists great attractions on their website here.