The 2019 Robotics Capabilities Conference & Exhibition, in collaboration with Army Futures Command- Maneuver Center of Excellence at Fort Benning, will serve as a forum for government, industry, and academia to engage on developing the robotics and autonomous systems of the future. This conference will help industry and academia identify where best to focus R&D efforts to better serve the U.S. military and showcase cutting edge robotics and autonomous system problem solving.
New This Year
- Complimentary registration for active duty military
- Discounted registration rate for government attendees
- A Welcome Reception on April 23, hosted by the National Advanced Mobility Consortium, at the Coca-Cola Space Science Center
- Off-Site Demonstrations at McKenna Urban Operations Training Site
- Pursuing Robotic Autonomy Through This Transformation
- Threat RAS Overview
- Advancing Autonomy: Industry Perspective
- Next Generation Combat Vehicle Update
- A Constellation of Multi-domain Robotic Capabilities
- Program Updates by Domain
- O-ALFUS Development Efforts
- Technical Sessions featuring Industry Capabilities
Please Note: This event is open to the media.
Statistics based on 2018 Ground Robotics Capabilities Conference & Exhibition.
The NDIA has a policy of strict compliance with federal and state antitrust laws. The antitrust laws prohibit competitors from engaging in actions that could result in an unreasonable restraint of trade. Consequently, NDIA members must avoid discussing certain topics when they are together – both at formal association membership, board, committee, and other meetings and in informal contacts with other industry members: prices, fees, rates, profit margins, or other terms or conditions of sale (including allowances, credit terms, and warranties); allocation of markets or customers or division of territories; or refusals to deal with or boycotts of suppliers, customers or other third parties, or topics that may lead participants not to deal with a particular supplier, customer or third party.
ContactTrish Wildt - Conference Logistics
Macon Field - Conference Program
Abby Abdala - Exhibits and Sponsorship