As a result of the partial government shutdown, the 2019 Hypersonics Capabilities Conference slated to take place in March at Purdue University will move to a later date. The new dates are pending and will be announced as soon as possible.
March 12 - Material covered will be held at the UNCLASSIFIED level.
March 13 and 14 - Material covered will be limited to U.S. Citizens and will be held at the SECRET level (SECRET//NOFORN).
All Attendees, presenters and conference staff must have their VR input into JPAS by February 15 in order for it to be processed in time for the conference.
Security Clearance Information:
Security Point of Contact: Jason Miller
JPAS SMO Code: 00164
JPAS Link - https://jpaspki.dmdc.osd.mil/JPAS/JPASDisclosure
All attendees, presenters and conference staff will be approved on a case by case basis following the below process for classified access verification.
How to register security access for the conference:
1. On the menu bar on the left side of the JPAS Home screen, select Notifications
2. Select "Create/Modify Visit"
3. Select "SMO Code in the Sort/Find By dropdown box
4. Enter "00164" in Find box and select "Find" (This will make it easier to locate the visit)
5. Locate the visit with the following information in the fields:
-Visited SMO Code 00164
-Visited SMO Name: NSWC CRANE DIVISION
-Visited SMO Level: Level 5
-Start Date: 2019 03 12
-End Date: 2019 03 14
-Additional Information: HYPERSONIC RESEARCH CONFERENCE - PURDUE UNIVERSITY
6. Click on "NSWC CRANE DIVISION" (Highlighted in Blue)
7. Click "Add Visitor(s)"87. Enter visitor's SSN itself or DoD EDI PN and Last Name together
8. Check Box to Add Visitor and Save