Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina
1380 Harbor Island Drive
San Diego, CA 92101
A block of rooms has been reserved at the Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina, which is also the location of the symposium. The cutoff date for the room block is Friday, July 6, 2018.
You can make your room reservation by:
- Online Link: Group Reservation Link
- Phone Reservations: Guests can make reservations by calling the hotel reservations line at 1-877-734-2726.
The group rate is $199 for Industry and $153 for Government. In order to get the per diem rate, select "I HAVE AN ACCESS CODE" in the drop down menu on the reservation site and enter the code NDIAGOV.
There is an automatic resort fee of $15, which includes the following:
- In-room high speed internet access
- Local and long-distance phone calls
- Access to the hotel's tennis facility
Be sure to make your reservation by the cutoff date of Friday, July 6, 2018. Rooms may sell out before this date, so we recommend making your reservations as early as possible.
EARLY DEPARTURE FEE
An early departure fee of $100 will apply if an attendee checks out prior to the confirmed checkout date, unless it is an emergency situation that requires immediate need to leave. To avoid a fee, please advise the hotel during or before check in if your check out date will change.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT
Check-in: 4:00 pm
Check-out: 12:00 pm
Parking is available with rates of $32 for self-parking and $40 for overnight valet parking.
San Diego International Airport - 0.9 miles and 4 minute drive
The Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina provides complimentary San Diego airport shuttle service to/from the San Diego International Airport. The courtesy airport shuttle arrives every 20 - 25 minutes from 4:45 am - 1:00 am, seven days a week. If you are arriving in San Diego, see below for Terminal 1 & 2 shuttle pickup instructions
- After collecting your luggage, follow the "Ground Transportation" signage
- Walk across the sky bridge
- Take the escalator down to the ground level
- Turn right
- Cross the taxi/van concrete islands
- Walk to third island, marked "Courtesy Vehicles"
- Wait at any open spot on the curb
- After collecting your luggage, walk across the street (toward taxi/hotel/rental car shuttles)
- Walk to the second island (courtesy shuttles/rental car shuttles)
- Turn left and walk down to area marked "Courtesy Shuttles"
If you choose to walk to our hotel, below are walking directions for your convenience:
- Head southeast on Airport Terminal Rd toward Air Ln
- Turn right onto N Harbor Dr
- Turn left onto Harbor Island Dr
- Destination will be on the right - arrive at Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina