The purpose of ADAPT is to foster better understanding of how government agencies can employ agile software development methods to provide incremental and modular acquisition of information systems.
This event builds on previous ADAPT sessions, and is looking at the practical considerations for adaptation of agile methods in Government organizations.
Agile in Government Summit Co-Host
Speak at the Summit
Submit an abstract of a presentation you would like to give at the Agile in Government Summit. Abstract topics areas are:
- Agile for Cyber Acquisition
- DevOps for Government - Case Studies and Approaches
- Applying Agile Principles to Hardware
- Business Agility
- Agile Architecture
- Agile in High Assurance Applications
- Contracting Case Studies
- DevOps and Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE)
Conference presenters (up to 2 speakers per presentation) receive full admission to the Summit.
See the Call for Presentation Abstracts link to the right for more information.
For more info contact firstname.lastname@example.org.