The Undersea Warfare Division of NDIA invites you or someone in your organization to submit an abstract for consideration for agenda placement in the Technical Sessions of the 2018 Joint Undersea Warfare Technology Spring Conference. This conference concentrates on the Navy's key core competency mission of countering submarine and mine threats to the free and open flow of sea borne commerce and to the conduct of power projection from the sea.
Abstracts must be UNCLASSIFIED!
Abstracts should clearly describe advances in undersea warfare technology areas and apply to one (or more) of the seven technical areas listed below:
Abstracts must be submitted online at http://application.ndia.org/abstracts/8260/. Be sure to address the following in your submission:
1. What topic is to be addressed and why it is important;
2. How the topic relates to the theme ("The USW Force the Nation Needs: Distributed, Netted, Capable, Agile");
3. How the method/approach addresses the topic;
4. How mature the research/development is;
5. The results that are to be expected;
6. The type, significance, and importance of the results;
7. A 2-3 sentence summary of your abstract to include in the agenda.
Please submit your abstracts no later than Wednesday, January 24, 2018!
All abstracts will be reviewed and chosen for the program by Friday, February 2, 2018.