2017 National Modeling & Simulation Coalition National Meeting
9/25/2017 - 9/26/2017
The Henry Hotel
300 Town Center Dr
Dearborn,  MI  48126-2712
Theme : Modeling, Simulation and Visualization: Revolutionizing analytics, manufacturing, healthcare and product design - and how to train the workforce to support it
Event Type : Meeting
Event Code : 71N0
The 2017 National Modeling & Simulation Coalition (NM&SC) National Meeting will take place September 25-26 at The Henry Hotel in Dearborn, Michigan.
The theme of the 2017 Meeting is:
Modeling, Simulation and Visualization: Revolutionizing analytics, manufacturing, healthcare and product design - and how to train the workforce to support it
Click on the Agenda tab on the right to see the current working Agenda.
Optional Tours - Monday, September 25 - 12:30 to 5:30 p.m.
- Henry Ford Museum of American Innovation
- Ford immersive Visualization Environment (FiVE) Lab
- $50 additional fee includes tours and transportation to/from The Henry Hotel
NM&SC National Meeting - September 26
Agenda Topics to include:
• Industry Perspectives: Changing the ways Modeling, Simulation, & Visualization are used in manufacturing design and production
• Healthcare Simulation: MS&V Application to Healthcare Training & Technology
• Using Computer Generated Images (CGI) within Augmented and Virtual Reality applications to create digital solutions - from product design through marketing
• M&S-focused curricula and credentialing programs supporting industry workforce needs
• Research Challenges in M&S for Engineering Complex Systems