The Simulation Interoperability Standards Organization (SISO) invites you to participate in the Simulation Innovation Workshop (SIW) at the Florida Hotel and Conference Center in Orlando, Florida, September 10 – 15, 2017.
This year’s theme is: Simulation – Enabling Real-World Innovation.
From jet aircraft landing on water, to rocket boosters returning to the launch pad, to satellites rendezvousing with asteroids and comets, over the last several years, we have seen dramatic results from innovation in the real-world – some planned, some driven by circumstances. Innovation almost always starts with the question “I wonder if I/we can do that?”; but to answer that question requires testing out that idea before doing it in real life. The 2017 SIW will explore how simulation (and innovation in simulations themselves and the standards that support their implementation) has, does, and will enable innovation in the real world.
Call for Papers
The Abstract submission deadline is Friday, April 21. For complete details and to submit an abstract, please visit www.sisostds.org/2017SIW.
The 2017 Simulation Innovation Workshop (SIW) will include:
- Keynote Speakers
- Interactive Panel Sessions
- Peer-reviewed papers covering three tracks:
- System Life-Cycle and Technologies
- Services, Processes, Tools, and Data
- M&S Specialty Applications
- Simulation technologies applied for a specific purpose such as augmented reality, medical, cyber security, space, human behavior, system/vehicle or weapon product development, Internet of Things (IoT), LVC interoperability, and command and control systems.
- Numerous Working Group sessions on specific standards and technical topics
- Tutorials on a wide range of subjects
To see the preliminary agenda and information on lodging, please visit https://www.sisostds.org/2017SIW.aspx.