Tennessee Valley Chapter Space & Missile Defense Symposium
"Enabling Decisive Action in a Multi-Domain Environment"
AUGUST 8-10, 2017
View Symposium Details / Register Now at https://smdsymposium.org/
The SMD Symposium is the leading educational, professional development and networking event in the space and missile defense community. The symposium is widely attended by leaders and professionals from the United States and our allies around the world. It is the ideal forum for conducting business face-to-face. Participants can also earn continuing education credits.
Key features of this year’s symposium included the following:
- MDA Wargames Returns
- Technology Track
- Tuesday evening networking event
- Wednesday evening dinner featuring Senator Luther Strange (invited)
- Presentations from Senior Level National and International Leaders
- Industry and Technology Panels
- Exhibit Hall featuring Technology and Product Demonstrations
Over 200 Exhibits
- MDA Interactive War Game
- Senior Level National & International Speakers
- Congressional & Technology Panels
For more info contact firstname.lastname@example.org.