The 2017 Military Medicine Partnership Days call for applications deadline has been extended!
New deadline is Friday, February 10
A unique feature of this event will be the opportunity for selected industry and academia representatives who are registered to attend the conference to meet for up to 30 minutes one-on-one with Government representatives. While the Exhibit Hall is the venue for presentations on new and existing products and services, these planned “one-on-ones” allow industry and academia to present information regarding their organization’s advances in science and technology (S&T) and advanced development, specifically as they relate to DoD’s medical RDTE missions.
NOTE: No one-on-one sessions will be entertained for presentation of new or existing products or services. Those with new or existing products to showcase should consider registering for space in the Exhibit Hall, as Government representatives will visit and engage with exhibitors in that area.
We will be selecting and scheduling one-on-ones based upon a review of the applications received and their applicability to our missions. We are seeking applications in the following topic areas (select one from the list):
Medical Simulation and Health Information Sciences:
- Hands Free Medical Data Capture
- Medical Device Data Capture
- Evacuation Training System (‘Training across, and for, the Continuum of Care’)
- Medical Training via Virtual Reality
Military Infectious Diseases:
- Antimicrobial Countermeasures
- Wound Infection Prevention and Management
- Diagnostic Devices
Military Operational Medicine:
- Musculoskeletal Injury Prevention
- Psychological Health and Resilience
- Physiological, Cognitive and Psychological/Mental Health
- Treatment of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and Other Psychiatric Disorders
- Environmental and Occupational Exposures (e.g., Heat, Cold, Blast/Blunt Trauma, Fatigue, Altitude and Toxic Chemicals/Materials)
Combat Casualty Care:
- Hemorrhage Control and Resuscitation
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Burn and Wound Treatment
- Organ Preservation and Support
- Pre-Hospital Care/Prolonged Field Care
- En-Route Care (from Field Hospital Care through to Definitive Care)
Clinical and Rehabilitative Medicine:
- Neuromusculoskeletal (NMS) Injury Rehabilitation
- Pain Management
- Regenerative Medicine
- Sensory Systems (Hearing, Vision) Restoration and Rehabilitation
A limited number of one-on-one sessions are available. If you want a one-on-one session in more than one topic area, please prioritize them in order 1 – X. Applications 2 – X will be considered only subject to availability of slots and applicable Government personnel.
View/Print/Download an application.
Deadline has been extended. Please submit your application for consideration by February 10, 2017 to email@example.com If you have any questions about the conference agenda, the one-on-one topics or application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Submitters will be notified of the status of their request for a one-on-one meeting and the meeting schedule by not later than the third week of February.