This course has been designed as an introduction to Security Cooperation and how defense industry plays a role in fulfilling partner nation needs through the Foreign Military Sales process.
- Introduction to Security Cooperation Management and USG Organizations
- Security Cooperation Organization (SCO) Responsibilities and Relationships
- Technology Transfer and Export Controls
- Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Process
- Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Process – LOA Entries
- Security Cooperation Logistics
- Acquisition for FMS and USG Offset Policy
- International Financial Management
- A Comparison of Foreign Military Sales and Direct Commercial Sales
- FMS Process - Actionable Letters of Request
For more info contact firstname.lastname@example.org.