The NDIA Expeditionary Warfare Conference continues to serve as the premier venue for defense and industry expeditionary warfare leaders to assemble each year and discuss the issues and challenges facing the forces of today and tomorrow. Keynote speakers, panel sessions and featured speakers will discuss pertinent topics in sessions that include the following:
- Current operations
- Mine warfare
- Capabilities development and acquisition
- Expeditionary logistics integration
- Resource sponsors
Keynote and featured speakers at this year's Expeditionary Warfare Conference include (in alphabetical order):
- LtGen Brian Beaudreault, USMC, Deputy Commandant, Plans, Policies and Operations
- Mr. John Berry, HQMC CD&I
- MajGen David Coffman, USMC, OPNAV N95
- MajGen Vincent Coglianese, USMC, Commander, Marine Corps Installations Command/Assistant Deputy Commandant, Installations & Logistics (Facilities)
- Mr. Thomas Dee, Performing the Duties of the Under Secretary of the Navy
- RADM William Galinis, USN, Program Executive Officer, Ships
- LtGen Robert Hedelund, USMC, Commanding General, II Marine Expeditionary Force
- VADM Andrew Lewis, USN, Deputy Chief of Naval Operations for Operations, Plans and Strategy
- VADM John Miller, USN (Ret.), The Fozzie Miller Group LLC
- Mr. Gary Motsek, Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Program Support
- VADM Kevin Scott, USN, Director, Joint Staff J7 Force Development
- RDML Peter Stamatopoulos, USN, Director, Supply, Ordnance and Logistics Operations Division (OPNAV N41)
- Mr. William Williford, III, Executive Director, Marine Corps Systems Command
Please see the agenda for a full list of topics and speakers.
This year NDIA is partnering with the Mine Warfare Association to add a session dedicated to exploring and educating on aspects of mine warfare – mining and mine design, mine countermeasures and counter-mine activity, de-mining and remediation of areas contaminated by mines, unexploded ordnance, or hazardous chemical, biological, and radiological materials. Learn more about the Mine Warfare Association here.
For more info contact email@example.com.