The Edward M. Greer Award is presented annually to an industry individual in recognition of noteworthy contributions or meritorious service to the Department of Defense in the area of integrated logistics support engineering and its implementation in maintenance and product support. The award is presented in honor of its originator, Edward M. Greer.
Ms. Peri Widener, Boeing Company
- 2016 - Dr. Dinesh Verma, Dean and Professor, School of Systems and Enterprises, and Executive Director, Systems Engineering Research Center (SERC), Stevens Institute of Technology
- 2015 - Mr. Karl Voepel, USMC Product Support Integrator, Counter Radio-Controlled Improvised Explosive Device (RCIED) Electronic Warfare (CREW) Program, Leidos, Inc.
- 2014 - Mr. Kevin Cody, Senior Vice President, Operations Support & Market Expansion, ManTech International, presented April 14, 2014 in Washington, DC.
- 2013 - Mr. Mark R. Schroeder, Program Manager, Maritime & Littoral Systems Performance Based Logistics Programs, Raytheon Company SAS
- 2012 - Mr. Gus Urzua, Vice President and Program Manager, C-17 Globemaster III Integrated Sustainment Program
- 2011 - Ms. Denise Richards, Director, SPLO Production Programs, AM General
The award was established in 1956 by Greer Hydraulics, Inc., to stimulate thought and develop programs which will benefit industry and the public. The award program encourages solutions to troublesome maintenance problems or to the development of integrated logistics support planning techniques to be employed in their solution.
How to Nominate
Please fill out this form and return to Tatiana Jackson at email@example.com
This award is presented once a year at the Annual National Logistics Forum.