Small Business Division
The mission of the Small Business Division of NDIA is to help grow and maintain a strong and diverse small business defense industrial base in support of our national security.
• Teaming and Subcontracting
The division implements strategies and programs to foster alliances between large and small businesses.
The division provides members with regular updates on legislation that may affect small businesses.
• Meetings and Conferences
The division develops and organize roundtable discussions with senior government and private sector officials to address current issues. The division will continue to support the NDIA Annual National Small Business Conference.
The division works with the Department of Defense and Department of Homeland Security to foster the defense small business industrial base and address acquisition challenges.
• To create and foster an environment where all small businesses have increasing opportunities for both prime and subcontracts in support of government defense and security-related work.
• To represent and advocate the interests of small businesses within the defense & security industrial base.
• To identify, establish and maintain strong ties with specific organizations within and associated with NDIA that share common missions and goals.
Top Issues for Small Business - 2013
Improve Small Business Awareness, Opportunity and Utilization in Government Contracts
- Institute Parity among Small Business Socioeconomic Programs
- Improve the Ability of Small Businesses to Research and Innovate
- Set-Aside Programs for R&D
Download/Print/View the 2013 NDIA Top Issues to read Issue #8 in detail and review NDIA's recommendations for the items above.
Top of Page
Top of Page
Ms. Linda Hillmer
President and CEO
2300 Fall Hill Ave. Suite 511
Fredericksburg, VA 22401-3362
Ms. Britt Bommelje, CMP